LobbyControl is a civil society initiative that provides information on lobbying, PR campaigns and think tanks and promotes transparency and democracy in Germany and on the European level. LobbyControl was founded in 2005 ans is a registered non-profit organisation. We are a part of the European Alliance for Lobbying Transparency and Ethics Regulation (ALTER-EU).
Our website is in German only, sorry. This page only intends to give some basic data on our structure and finances in English. English information on our work on the European level can be found on the ALTER-EU website. You will also find us in the transparency register of the European Commission and European Parliament.
Please feel free to contact us for further questions and information.
- Heidi Bank (executive board member)
- Thomas Duermeier (honorary board member)
- Dieter Plehwe (honorary board member)
- Heike Dierbach (honorary board member)
Read more (in German):
LobbyControl is financed by member fees, donations form individuals and foundations.
Sources of income for 2014:
- Member fees: 206.929 Euro
- Donations by individual supporters: 327.492 Euro
- Contributions by foundations and non-profit organisations: 38.200 Euro
- Sale of publications: 32.347 Euro
- Total: 607.168 Euro
LobbyControl didn’t receive any money from public institutions or corporations. More financial information is available in our annual reports (in German).